Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Hills have Voices


Ok, so the new job has taken its toll on my weight loss plans due to the fact that I sit all day long. I get up in the morning and get on the elliptical and work out for 30-45 minutes before showering and heading to work but let's face it - when one sits in a car and then in a cafe for eight plus hours a day it kills the metabolism.

This weekend we had our yearly girls weekend in San Francisco! It was a ball and I got a workout - walking 16 miles from Friday to Sunday. My calves feel like petrified wood. I loved every minute of it. The sun, the salt air, the hills - it was glorious.

So the challenge will be ending in ten days and I haven't made a whole lot of progress. I won't take the purse home but I am not giving up on keeping this body in shape - or getting this body into shape as the hills of San Francisco told me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have fun in SF. If we lived there, we would have no excuse to not be in shape! The city pretty much forces you to!

    ReplyDelete