Monday, March 1, 2010

Training like an Olympian

I hadn't realized it had been a week since my last blog. I'll blame work. What day is it? What time is it? Is that am or pm? Geez. I really ask those kind of questions! When 9am seems like 3pm and Thursday evening like Saturday afternoon I know its time to regroup. So I make dinner and work out while the chicken is in the oven and tell Jack not tonight. When life gets this topsy he can only join me on my Friday workout, which when one works split days off, can be twice a week! I met Jack when I was sixteen and he was so sweet. I was hooked. I turn up the music and keep lifting the weights and moving. Jack sits on the workbench waiting for my next break. He steeps in the sweet marriage of carbonation and pop and keeps me company. Yes, I enjoy Jack and diet pepsi during my workouts once in a while. Oh, PLEASE, as if you were so pure. I think I read somewhere that the Olympic athletes use Jack in their training routines. Yes, I'm sure of it. So far I am down 9 pounds. Jack says, "Go Tess!"


1 comment: